A number of articles has been published about the Berlin Brain-Computer Interface, which can be found in our comprehensive list of publications .
If you have detailed questions or need to contact one of the researchers, please use the information found on our contact page.
Links to BCI Platforms and BCI Research Groups
- BNCI Horizon 2020 International Platform for BCI research
- University of Tübingen, Institute of Medical Psychology and Behavioral Neurobiology, Prof. Dr. Niels Birbaumer
- Universität Würzburg Department of Psychology I, Prof. Dr. Andrea Kübler
- Wadsworth Center, NYS Department of Health, Prof. Dr. Jonathan R. Wolpaw
- Graz University of Technology, Laboratory of Brain-Computer Interfaces, Prof. Dr. Gernot Müller-Putz
- IDIAP Research Institute, Chair in Non-Invasive Brain-Machine Interface , Martigny, Switzerland, Prof. Dr. José; del R. Millán
- Uni Freiburg, Brain Machine Interfacing Initiative
- Team PhyPA, Berlin Institute of Technology, Department of Human-Machine Systems.